Friday, January 14, 2011

PLEASE DON'T MARK ME LATE!!! and my poem...LEGIT!!

SENIOR YEAR!
The excitement of senior year.
The uncertainty of what lies AFTER senior year.
Collage applications, credits, and attendence school is a lot of an eighteen year old girl to worry about ESPECIALLY when all I want to be worried about is WHERE AM I GOING TO FIND A PREFERENCE DRESS?!
Red? Sparkles? Lace? Knee-legnth?
So many options...
But I think that's what I like best abotu senior year; the options...
Friday Night.
Dance party with my girls? dominating a game of M.J. connect? or hitting up some random wedding reception?
Out of state collage? The U? The Y? All great options...
My senior year has been just like any other eighteen year olds senior year. Full of party-crazyness, drama that i won't even remember in a week and I'll wonder why I was so upset in the first place, (just like my mom said) Incredible friends, obsessions with men, and looking down on the sophomores ONLY because they are sophomores.
Senior year's going by quick so I gotta live it up and attend as many wedding receptions as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment